Our best-selling Mega Book Pack is the ultimate activity book bundle for children learning to read.
Bursting with fun and colourful activity books, game flashcards, reading books and more, the Mega Book Pack is designed to supplement the award-winning ABC Reading Eggs program, allowing your child to practise essential reading and writing skills offline.
This book pack is suitable for ages 4–7.
Research shows that children enjoy the greatest gains in learning by using a combination of digital and print resources. The Mega Book Pack matches the first 80 lessons of the program, and is guaranteed to bring a smile to your child’s face!
It can also be enjoyed as a standalone resource to support your child’s reading, phonics, spelling, comprehension and sight word skills at home.
Here’s what’s included:
- 8 jam-packed activity books that match the first 80 lessons of the ABC Reading Eggs program
- 400 colourful stickers and 8 mini posters that help your child track their reading progress and stay motivated to improve
- 80 reading books which reinforce your child’s reading and phonics skills and are an excellent way to introduce them to physical books
- alphabet flashcards featuring 52 alphabet and word cards, plus 7 fun phonics games
- ‘Beginning to Read’ flashcards featuring 36 word-building cards, 40 high-frequency word cards and 5 fun phonics games.
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So far we are enjoying the mega box I have one emerging reader and a beginning level 2 reader the picture are bright and eye catching for a four yr old and level 2 is just enough to read for a reluctant reader love the posters and the stickers as well the bookwork keeps them Interested to do the work and which book goes with the activities
Excelent - my four and three year old grandchildren just love the books!
Wish there were packs for the other learning areas eg: phonics.
Really happy with the content and learning guides
The packaging , content and flash cards concepts making by it exciting for my daughter to read and learn
My little one loves working on the books it’s encouraging him to read. He started reading books so quickly and which motivates him to do more. It’s also not hard for parents to teach. Thank you so much for reading eggs for coming up with such great idea.
Very good for young children I love this and the kids do too
Kids love the books and enjoy learning